Saturday, January 9, 2010

Changes Are A-Comin'

Confession time --- I can't handle the pressure of trying to manage more than one blog. First of all, it's just more work and more time that I don't have :) Secondly, my real life doesn't fall into neat categories like that... it feels very artificial to me to segregate out homeschooling from other parts of my life because it isn't really like that... homeschooling is just part and parcel of everything else that goes on around here.

So what does this mean for you, the reader? It means that I am giving up (my short lived) blogging at Little House in the Big World... I'm going to import the few post I had there to this blog. And from here forward, all of my random thoughts, as well as my homeschool updates, will be posted here! If your not interested in foodie stuff, or my deep philosophical wonderings, feel free to disregard those posts and just keep an eye out for pictures of those adorable little owls of mine. And conversely, if you stumbled over here for foodie stuff, just remember that the kids help me cook! I'm also changing my blog name (the url will stay the same... I don't want to confuse anyone that much, lol) and I'll be changing the layout.

So stay tuned for a fresh new face around here.

What can I say, I think I got bit by the New Year New Beginnings bug!

1 comment: