Sunday, June 21, 2009

Boring Post for Sunday Morning

I missed yesterday's "Boring Posts for Saturdays" hosted by Mary at Hope Echoes.
So I'll branch out and do it this morning. :)

To increase the "boring" factor, this week I will bulletize my list for you :)
  • W is sick... he spent the whole night wide awake and crying, or sleeping fitfully for ten to fifteen minute intervals. But he woke up bright and sunshiny at 7:30 this morning.
  • I am the only person I know who could be sick for over a week, feel like I'm barely eating, and gain six pounds. What is that about?
  • I am feeling better. My throat is still swollen but my pain is gone. So hooray for that.
  • Owl Poppa is working today. We'll be celebrating Father's Day on Wednesday. I must try to remember to call my dad today.
  • Our NO-TV during the day rule has gone completely out the window with everyone being sick. I don't know if I'm up for the challenge of reinstituting it. At least not today.
  • I have nothing else I feel like typing, so I think I'm done for this morning! :)

3 comments:

  1. ((hugs)) - I feel your pain...I went a week without eating and barely drinking one time and gained 3 pounds. I think the cosmos has a sick sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, definitely a sick sense of humor. :)
    Dawn, right back atcha babe!

    ReplyDelete