Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hiccups

So, no matter what I do, I cannot get the font on the first post to default back to whatever the default is (what is the default?!?! Anyone know? This would be so much easier if someone was actually reading this thing... um, yeah, maybe I should clue people in to the fact that I am now a blogger)

Anyway, as the uptight individual that I am, it is driving me crazy. I just can't seem to let it go. So I refuse to spend anymore time trying to fix it, simply as a matter of will. I am willing myself to just accept this imperfection and move on...

It isn't going very well.

Also, I can't seem to figure out what to label these posts. I am feeling overwhelmed... what an awesome weight and responsibility on my shoulders... What if I pick the wrong topic titles? What if no one can relate to the labels? What if I try to be funny and I'm JUST NOT? Does anyone else sense the fate of the entire universe hanging in the balance? Oh yeah... no one is reading this yet!

SIGH.

ETA: I have no willpower... But I do think I've fixed the font issue! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment