Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where's the Phone Booth?

I think I am ready to let people in on my secret identity as a blogger (this is like my new superhero job description... I am Owl Momma, super blogger!). As this is the fifth post, I guess I didn't stay secret very long! I'm not actually surprised by this.

Since this is my first blog experience (see here), I didn't want to share the news with anyone who might be less than enthusiastic in their assessment of my endeavor. But in all honesty, I can't keep a secret AT ALL. Especially about myself... I am definitely a wear-my-heart-on-my-sleeve kind of gal. Knowing I was up to something new and exciting, but not talking about it with any of my friends, was driving me crazy. So I finally cracked and invited a really good friend of mine to take a look (check out her blog here).

I imagine this is how masked superheroes feel as they trudge to work at their mundane office jobs, knowing they have some super-cool alter-ego, desperately wanting to proclaim to any and all who will listen "hey... I'm really a superhero in disguise!" And while I am totally excited to be Owl Momma, Super Blogger, I will be the first to admit that my blogger status really isn't all that cool... but at least in my real life there are three little owls who think I'm pretty super.

No comments:

Post a Comment